Moscow Machine Tools is a part of Moscow Engineering Group, a glorious name in the history of Rotogravure, an Indian company which manufacturers and constantly develops printing machinery.
The Moscow Group was founded in 1980. An efficient and dexterous staff of experts designs and produces the machines of that exhibit high quality, efficiency and reliability.
Moscow Group directly controls the plants in Ghaziabad (U.P.). The following company is also a part of the Group.
OUR SISTER CONCERN
We are a manufacturer, supplier and trader of the following products:
- Gravure Printing Press for Flexible Packaging, Paper, Aluminium Foil and Boards (for printing of Abri Paper)
- Flexographic Printing Presses
- Wet & Dry Coating Lamination Machines
- Duplex & Triplex Coating and Lamination Machines
- Wax Machines
- Duplex and Centre Drum Slitters
- Central/Side Sealing Machines
- Inspection & Doctoring Machines
- Custom Designed Lines with Coating & Lamination Applications
- Other Special Machines related to the Converting Industry.
The success of Moscow Machine Tools
lies in its uncompromising quality policy which ensures the best
output. The raw materials as well as the machinery are inspected by our
quality control experts at every level of the manufacturing process.
This has elevated our image in the market as one of the leaders.
We have world class setup to carry out the whole process, from selection of raw material to the delivery of the finished products. The complete process is executed in-house using sate-of-the-art machinery that guarantees an output with continuous quality consistency and product improvement. We frequently update our technology and keep our machinery well maintained also keeping abreast with the latest technological changes.